- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Ability to demonstrate Full Recruiting Life cycle (gathering requirements, formulating JD, candidate screening, Negotiations, follow-up and Interview etc)
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research within given time frame.
- Should be familiar with different job portals like Naukri, Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed etc
- Build strong pipeline of potential candidates for current and future talent requirement.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the highest quality results.
- Partner with hiring managers and company leaders to understand hiring needs and goals. Handling Client Relationship. Should be a team player.
- Passion for creating one-of-a-kind, high caliber candidate experiences.
- Interest and understanding of technology is an absolute must.
- Preparation of Recruitment Plans, and relevant recruitment reports and dashboards. Should be able to create new content as and when necessary.
- Supporting in any other generalist HR Admin tasks as and when required.
- General administration-Stationary, pantry supplies, rental agreements etc., agreements with outsourcing contractors, vehicle, hotels, travelling etc.
- Organizing events, get-togethers as per company's requirement with proper approval and policy
- Maintaining and executing the staff event calendar, coming out with new team building concepts and executing them
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Top-notch communication skills, both verbal and written.
Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Candidate should have high energy & willingness to learn.
Candidate should have creative overview & proactive approach.
Ability to handle stress and work in fast paced environment
Honest, hard working and multi-tasking. Team Player
Should have good knowledge of MS Office.
Only Female Candidates.
Contact Company:Orbit Technology Solutions