Develop 3D CAD models and 2D fabrication drawings,
Select OEM components as appropriate for the design,
Meet functional, performance, cost, and schedule requirements.
Inspection on CMM (Co-ordinate Measuring Machine).
To ensure quality of products as per original drawings, designs & specifications.
Knowledge of TQM, APQP, FMEA, RCA, CAPA, Six Sigma & 7 QC TOOLS.
Knowledge of worldwide tools like Kaizen, Poka-yoke, 5S.
Knowledge of ISO Documentation.
*Hiring for 2nd (evening) shift
- 1-2 years of minimum experience in calibration laboratory.
- knowledge of ISO 17025 and all aspects involved with accreditation, including participation of internal and external audits.
- In-depth understanding of calibration of electrical and mechanical instruments.
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Having certificate of uncertainty estimation; will be given advantage.
- In-depth understanding of data acquisition, analysis and statistical methods.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Compliance & Regulatory
Role:Quality Assurance & Quality Control-Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Send comprehensive CV with recent color photo when applying for position.
Candidates should located in the Chandigarh Tri-City Area or willing to relocate.
Candidates must have excellent English communication skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Mechanical
Orbit Technologies is a global provider of engineering design, process, and equipment technology services for the semiconductor industries. Based in India, Orbit is in close geographical proximity to our customers in Europe and Asia.
Recruiter Name:Bhavana Parmar
Contact Company:Orbit Technologies