Deep understanding of corrective maintenance and knowledge of tool installation is a plus.
1. Minimum 6+ years of experience in Semiconductor metrology equipment maintenance.
2. Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
3. In-depth knowledge of optical/electron metrology principles.
4. Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of Metrology tools in the FAB.
5. Maximize the uptime of equipment performance and troubleshoot equipment related problems.
6. Troubleshoot complex problems, perform root cause analysis and resolve process issues.
7. Hands on experience is required for two or more of the following tools.
Hitachi SEMCD S9300, KLA-Tencor Archer 10 Overlay, KLA-Tencor HRP-220, Therma-wave opti-probe, Rigaku-SYS3640, AMAT SEMvision200, KLA-Tencor SP1, KLA-Tencor defect inspection system, Rudolph Focus ellipsometer VIID.
8. Should have good understanding of mainframe and subsystems like pump, chiller etc.
9. Basic understanding and strong trouble shooting skills of electrical and electronics issues.
10. Work closely with customers on the equipment and process related issues.
11. Self-driven, and ability to work independently individually or in a team environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Khayati Dipta
Contact Company:Orbit Technologies