Deep understanding of corrective maintenance and knowledge of tool installation is a plus.
1. Minimum 6+ years of experience in Semiconductor Litho track equipment maintenance.
2. Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
3. Good understanding on control systems like SPC, tool and process alarm limits.
4. In-depth knowledge of Litho equipment and process.
5. Experience on 200MM TEL ACT8/MARK7 & 8 tool set is must.
6. Experience of 300mm TEL tracks ACT12/Lithius also added advantage.
7. Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of Litho track equipment.
8. Able to perform robot teaching, Temperature calibration using special tool & RTD wafers.
9. Maximize the uptime of equipment performance and troubleshoot equipment related problems.
10. Troubleshoot complex problems, perform root cause analysis and resolve process issues.
11. Should have good understanding of mainframe and subsystems like resist pump, Power supply unit, Thermocon unit, T&H unit etc.
12. Work closely with customers on the equipment and process related issues.
13. Self-driven, and ability to work independently individually or in a team environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Khayati Dipta
Contact Company:Orbit Technologies