Deep understanding of corrective maintenance and knowledge of tool installation is a plus.
1. Minimum 6+ years of experience in Semiconductor Implanter equipment maintenance.
2. Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
3. Good understanding on control systems like SPC, tool and process alarm limits.
4. In-depth knowledge of Implant equipment and process.
5. Experience on 200MM Axcellis & varian implant tool set is must.
6. Experience in Axcellis implant NV-GSD-HE & High Current NV-GSD-200E is an added advantage.
7. Experience in Varian E500HP Mid current Implant also added advantage.
8. Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of Implant equipment.
9. Able to perform gas bottle replacement, High energy/Voltage calibration of Implant tools.
10. Maximize the uptime of equipment performance and troubleshoot equipment related problems.
11. Troubleshoot complex problems, perform root cause analysis and resolve process issues.
12. Should have good understanding of mainframe and subsystems like pump, Power supply unit, RF generator, etc..
13. Work closely with customers on the equipment and process related issues.
14. Self-driven, and ability to work independently individually or in a team environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Khayati Dipta
Contact Company:Orbit Technologies