Deep understanding of corrective maintenance and knowledge of tool installation is a plus.
1. Minimum 6+ years of experience in Semiconductor diffusion equipment maintenance.
2. Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
3. Good understanding on control systems like SPC, tool and process alarm limits.
4. In-depth knowledge of diffusion furnace equipment and process.
5. Experience on 200MM TEL Alpha 8se tool set is must.
6. Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of diffusion furnace equipment.
7. Able to perform robot teaching, Temperature calibration using Flat zone TC jig.
8. Maximize the uptime of equipment performance and troubleshoot equipment related problems.
9. Troubleshoot complex problems, perform root cause analysis and resolve process issues.
10. Should have good understanding of mainframe and subsystems like pump, Power supply unit, rapid cooling unit etc.
11. Work closely with customers on the equipment and process related issues.
12. Self-driven, and ability to work independently individually or in a team environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Khayati Dipta
Contact Company:Orbit Technologies