Successful candidates in this position will have:
-In depth knowledge of Chemical Mechanical Polishing
- Intimate knowledge and experience with semiconductor wafer fabrication processes and tools.
- CMP Process module sustaining expertise in a wafer manufacturing environment
- Solid understanding of AMAT - CMP Tool.
- Analysis of process deviations and troubleshooting in Production and implement the learning's for Yield improvement activities.
- Understand CMP hardware/ CMP consumables.
- Process characterization and optimization using DOE methodology.
- DOE knowledge - Ability to design experiments that meet Design of Experiments standards.
- Ability to work effectively with customers & suppliers
- Experience with resolution CMP integration issues
- Good customer interface and communication skills
- Strong fundamental engineering knowledge and the ability to apply it.
- Good process troubleshooting skills, in coordination with Integration, Device, equipment team
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, in both process and module.
- Experience or training in statistical process control (SPC) and related tools, software.
- The ability to work independently and in groups to resolve equipment, process and integration related problems.
- A detailed understanding of semiconductor physics, applied chemistry, and processing requirements.
- Knowledge of FEOL process & integration is desirable
- Having Knowledge of integration & device skill will be added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, and able to work on numerous issues simultaneously, and change focus quickly if needed.
- A willingness and ability to accept responsibility for project completion, project delegation and follow-up.
- Innovative problem-solving skills and Strong multi-tasking skills
Required to have minimum 5 years relevant experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication plants with deep understanding of CMP tools and wafer fabrication processes.
Candidate should have direct experience in unit step development, process sustaining and troubleshooting for 130nm process technology or lower node. Candidate is expected to work directly on AMAT & CMP tools. Candidate must be familiar with metrology tools used for CMP.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must be a motivated team player with good work ethic and time-management skills. Along with having ability to learn quickly, you are also expected to train other engineers. It is also essential you have the ability to work with minimal supervision and have strong communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical