- As a member of the Finance Department, she will assist the department in day-to-day financial accounting, financial reporting, MIS, improving of the financial accounting processes, internal controls, reconciliation and the financial reporting systems.
- Independently carry-out the day-to-day financial accounting.
- Payroll processing / Supporting HR / Supporting Finance
- Able to handle back office operations, monthly billing, cheques etc.
- Ability to handle aspects / work of sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
- Preparing and maintaining vouchers, cheques, receipts etc.
- Handling cash and maintaining records of receipt, payments and physical cash on hand.
- Handling cheques, maintaining records of receipt, payment and bank balances.
- Should Have a knowledge of Tally.
- Responsible for invoicing.
- Handling bank transactions, reconciliation of the same and proper maintaining of Bank Statements. Coordinating with banks for day-to-day banking functions.
- Collating financial data and preparations of returns as per the requirements of various statutory authorities and the management.
- Maintaining client ledgers, reconciling dues with actual receipt, overdue reporting and management.
- Maintaining Insurance records and track renewals.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate should have high energy & willingness to learn.
Candidate should have creative overview & proactive approach.
Ability to handle stress and work in fast paced environment
Honest, hard working and multi-tasking. Team Player
Should have good knowledge of MS Office.
Contact Company:Orbit Technology Solutions